Bodmin Cornish Guardian Closes Town Office
Bodmin, home of the Cornish Guardian which began publication in the town in 1901, lost the last representative office of the newspaper at the end of December with the closure of it's Town Arms Yard premises. It is believed all production and journalist staff have now transferred to the new parent company Local World Ltd's South West office base in Truro, from where the newspaper will continue to be produced. Photo taken Sunday 6th January 2013.
Photo by Peter Glaser Photographer
01208 851744 / 07771 736445
email@example.com / www.pgphotography.biz