The business trading name and details are as follows:
0845 838 1108
Cornwall-Photos.com, Towan Media and Studio Partners are owned by Matt Bunt, Phil Bunt and Jill Bunt. The main business correspondence address for contacting any of the partners is above.
1. Acceptance of Terms
1. Your access to and use of cornwall-photos.com ('the Website') is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Advice and information
1. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice or information and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to Website
1. Cornwall Photos and Studio Partners ('the company') operates the Website and reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Cornwall Photos and Studio Partners shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
2. change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to Third Party Websites
1. The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
2. Cornwall Photos, Towan Media and Studio Partners provides internet services to other professional and amateur photographers (refered to as 'affiliates') so that they may display their work on a website for the purpose of allowing customers to proof and purchase images. The Photographer has undertaken that consent is sought for all images shown online. If any image is incorrectly displayed without said consent on a Photographer's online proofing site which is managed by Cornwall Photos and Studio Partners, it will be removed immediately as soon as the company is made aware of the unauthorised addition.
5. Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Terms
All our prints are produced using Fujifilm professional technology. These products are continually being enhanced and improved to give the best quality possible and prints which are designed to last a lifetime.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will more than happily replace them, or refund the price you have paid upon return of the prints originally supplied. We will also refund the cost of your returning these to us by second class Royal Mail postage.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure prints are properly packaged to be protected through Royal Mail transit, should damage occur please advise us upon receipt in order that we can make the neccersary arrangements to rectify the matter.
Upon reciept of an order, we will endeavour to print and dispatch this to you within seven working days. If in the unlikely event this is not going to be possible, we will advise you. If you wish to cancel your order, you should do so within 24 hours of placing it to ensure no charge is made for costs already incurred by us. Cancellation can be made only through contacting us on 0845 838 1108. We will not accept cancellations via email, fax or any other form.
6. Payment & Shipping
We currently only accept payment in pound sterling, and only ship within the United Kingdom.
We ship all prints in protective envelopes. All prints are provided in card mounts, and sent through Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery.
We are able to accept payment for orders through any of the following means:
Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal, Cheque (Made payable to Cornwall-Photos.com)
Cash (not sent through post)/Postal order
7. Copyright and usage of prints
Please note that any photos and designs supplied by Cornwall-Photos.com, Towan Media and Studio Partners are subject to first British publication rights. All rights reserved.
These images are the copyright of the Cornwall-Photos.com, or the appropriate affiliate, who has requested all correspondence and requests for use of the image go through Cornwall-Photos.com.
The image may not be used sold or rights transferred to a third party without the express permission of the author.
The images also must not be published in ANY form, unless written permission has been sought by a representative of Cornwall-Photos.com
We offer a tagging system, to allow registered users of the site to help categorise photos of individuals. This is to increase the ease of navigation and search facilities on our large library. However, by tagging a person in a photo on this site, you agree to the following terms:
1. You may only tag yourself in photos.
2. If tagging someone else in a photo, you must have gained express permission from that person before attaching their name to the photo.
3. Cornwall-Photos.com, and our affiliates will not be held responsible for tags which are inaccurate, or placed without permission of the party involved. However, we will do our best to rectify issues when notified (please see below).
Any users that are found to have not followed these terms will have their account terminated with immediate effect.
If you would like a tag on a photo removed, please contact us immediately either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing to Cornwall-Photos.com, Eliot Lodge, Eliot Gardens, Newquay, Cornwall,TR7 1QE. Please include the Quickfind (QF) numbers of the photos involved, and the details of the tag.